Our sermon podcast is available on iTunes
or download individual sermon audio files to your computer without using iTunes (not compatible with Safari web browser on Mac)
Having trouble listening to audio sermons (also know as Podcasts) from First United Methodist Church?
Follow these instructions.
(iTunes is a free music downloading software which will automatically update podcasts when they are available. iTunes is the easiest method if you plan on listening to the sermon audio on a mp3 player, such as an iPod or iPhone)
1. Launch iTunes software by selecting Subscribe to First UMC of Pensacola Audio Podcast
If the FREE iTunes software is NOT already loaded on your computer, the link above will begin installing the software. Please note: iTunes is a trusted and reliable program and will not harm your computer.
If iTunes is already installed on your computer, the link above will take you to the First UMC of Pensacola podcast page. From this page select “Subscribe”. This will automatically download the most recent sermons. You may also manually select individual sermons you would like to download by locating the desired sermon from the list and selecting “Get Episode”.
If you need additional help listening to sermon audio files using iTunes, send an email to Jeb Hunt at email@example.com
Without Using iTunes
(Please note: This is not available for those using the Safari browser – Mac)
1. You can download individual sermons audio files to your computer here.
2. A list of all audio files should appear when clicking the link.
3. Search for the desired sermon (in chronological order, most recent are at the top)
4. Click on the desired sermon. Your computer will then ask if you wish to download the sermon to your computer. Select and remember where you would like to save this file.
5. Once the file is downloaded you can play the file using any audio software on your computer (Windows Media Player, Quicktime, etc)
If you need additional help listening to sermon audio files, send an email to Jeb Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org